Prepare for the Challenges of Tomorrow
Improvisation lives in ambiguity, unpredictability and the unknown. It is the very nature of the art. The very nature of business is changing as well. Teams and their leaders need to be agile and able to react and adapt in real time. Leadership development programs need to prepare leaders how to coach their team cohesiveness so they can pivot with market changes. Business Improv teaches these individual and team building skills in a way that solidifies the learning and creates actual change. Improvisation, at its core, is a skillset that anyone can learn, and the applications are incredibly far-reaching.
- Improve communication and collaboration
- Foster creativity and innovation
- Create high-functioning teams
- Drive leadership capabilities
- Deliver dynamic presentations
- Tell memorable stories
- Increase workplace chemistry
- Manage conflict and difficult conversations
- Create psychological safety
- Thrive in an increasingly virtual world
- And that’s just scratching the surface…
That’s why we work with leaders at every level:
- Senior Executives, C-Suite, VP and Boards
- Hi-Potentials and Emerging Leaders
- Mid-Level Manager Development
- New Managers
- Aspiring Leader Development
Contact us about our suite of programming dedicated specifically to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Today’s teams need to be more agile and open-minded to compete. The modern workforce needs innovative minds to break down the barriers to effective communication and collaboration and procure creative solutions regardless of the team being in-person, remote or hybrid. Identifying these barriers and—more importantly—offering actionable solutions for removing them, is precisely what Business Improv® provides.
Business Improv’s learning experiences
- Expertly convey this needed agility through our unique approach to personal and professional development.
- Foster adaptability and encourage innovative methods of collaboration to improve workforce efficiency.
- Put people on equal footing so that they can connect at a core human level.
We develop leaders who are communicative, collaborative, curious, and open to new ideas while at the same time be able to clearly outline business objectives through decisive action. We mold leaders who can adapt to new changes in our world brought on by the advent of hybrid work. We create leaders who can develop the talent around them.
Our approach teaches participants and leaders to be nimbler when outlining business objectives. Business culture is formed from the top down and it is brought to life by mid-level managers. Business Improv helps leaders collaboratively drive goals, so your workforce feels they are part of a team and not replaceable cogs in a machine.
Each participant learns every exercise en masse, strengthening muscle memory, and core decision-making. Our concurrent delivery style ensures that no person is singled out and a psychologically safe learning environment is created. When participants feel empowered to step out of their comfort zone and work on building new skills, real, lasting change can happen.
Leaders are not required to have the right answer 100% of the time. Leaders are required to find the right answer. As such, it’s more important now than ever to develop team collaboration in a business environment. Creating agile teams is a basic part of almost all team collaboration training and benefits the organization’s efficiency and interpersonal relationships. Business Improv’s workshops remove barriers to agility and collaboration to illustrate how comfortable communication with co-workers helps create a more unified and cohesive workplace. A happy and cohesive workforce is more likely to stay with a company and achieve the company goals.
Check out our expanded offerings page for even more options. And, if you don’t see what you’re looking for or have questions, let us know! We’ve been creating original exercises for more than two decades, and we’ll gladly hop on the phone to learn about your goals and challenges and design a custom program specifically for you!
We offer a variety of topics including:
- Adaptable Conversations
- Agile Storytelling
- Pitching, Presenting & Influence
- Virtual Change Management
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- And many more…